- “Ask the Home Staging Expert®” – Should we leave furniture in our vacant home?
- The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Home Staging
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH OUR CAT DURING SHOWINGS?
- Best Time to Buy Area Rugs is NOW! – For Staging and Home
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – SHOULD I REPLACE MY KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS?
Monthly Archives: February 2015
By Rachel M. Hartman Reprinted with permission from www.selfstorage.com Staging your home — spiffing it up to please the prying eyes of homebuyers — can help it sell faster and at a higher price. HomeGain cites cleaning and decluttering as … Continue reading
We’ve all seen them. The crooked. The dark. The grainy. The close-up of a well-meaning Realtor’s well-manicured (or sometimes not-so-well manicured) toes in an attempt to take a close-up of the flooring. The random cat hiding out under the bed. … Continue reading