- “Ask the Home Staging Expert®” – Should we leave furniture in our vacant home?
- The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Home Staging
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH OUR CAT DURING SHOWINGS?
- Best Time to Buy Area Rugs is NOW! – For Staging and Home
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – SHOULD I REPLACE MY KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS?
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Hi, Lori – My wife and I are about to put our house on the market and the realtor is pushing for us to get it listed within the next two weeks. The problem is the lawn. We have a … Continue reading
For anyone still questioning the power home staging has on vacant rooms, here’s more proof that furnishing an otherwise empty listing can have an incredible impact on how that home is perceived by potential buyers. This vintage charmer built in … Continue reading