- “Ask the Home Staging Expert®” – Should we leave furniture in our vacant home?
- The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Home Staging
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH OUR CAT DURING SHOWINGS?
- Best Time to Buy Area Rugs is NOW! – For Staging and Home
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – SHOULD I REPLACE MY KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
People often ask me the main differences between Home Staging and Interior Design, or even Interior Redesign, so I thought I would post my official response. Continue reading
Back by POPULAR DEMAND! Coming to Long Island, New York in March of 2014 – 1-Day Home Staging Certification Workshops! March 10, 2014 – Huntington, NY March 11, 2014 – Hempstead, NY March 13, 2014 – Brookhaven, NY Whether you’re … Continue reading
A warm and inviting space will always entice potential buyers in during the cold winter months. And warming up a space is very easy to achieve through color and texture. Choosing shades of brown, cream, or gold for paint or … Continue reading
2-Day Home Staging Workshop – February 3 & 4, 2014 Taught by long-time Center Stage Home™ Affiliates, Home Staging Expert™ Certified Trainers, and two of my most favorite people, I might add, this is not a class you want to … Continue reading
When it comes to staging your house for market, the more livable, finished space you can show a buyer, the better! Continue reading