- “Ask the Home Staging Expert®” – Should we leave furniture in our vacant home?
- The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Home Staging
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH OUR CAT DURING SHOWINGS?
- Best Time to Buy Area Rugs is NOW! – For Staging and Home
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – SHOULD I REPLACE MY KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS?
Category Archives: Home Staging Tips
Home Staging ROI: Why Home Staging is Worth the Cost (Re-Posted from http://www.remax-nj.com/blog/home-staging-roi-home-staging-worth-cost/) Posted by Krystina Maloney On July 9, 2014 In Tips & How To’s In our first post in our Home Staging Series, guest blogger Lori Matzke offers … Continue reading
Featured with a lot of other stagers on this blog…apparently, they saved the best for last! http://cincinnatineighborhoods.com/home-staging-tips/ By Jake Cain www.cincinnatineighborhoods.com It seems that home staging is all the rage in selling your home these days. Is home staging worth … Continue reading
This formal living room from our latest workshop in Virginia Beach felt unapproachable and somewhat ignored. After speaking with the homeowner, we did indeed find out the room was only used for holidays. But the goal of staging your home … Continue reading
Hi, Lori – My wife and I are about to put our house on the market and the realtor is pushing for us to get it listed within the next two weeks. The problem is the lawn. We have a … Continue reading
For anyone still questioning the power home staging has on vacant rooms, here’s more proof that furnishing an otherwise empty listing can have an incredible impact on how that home is perceived by potential buyers. This vintage charmer built in … Continue reading