- “Ask the Home Staging Expert®” – Should we leave furniture in our vacant home?
- The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Home Staging
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH OUR CAT DURING SHOWINGS?
- Best Time to Buy Area Rugs is NOW! – For Staging and Home
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – SHOULD I REPLACE MY KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS?
Category Archives: Home Staging Tips
“This vacant listing was staged with a sofa from www.homereserve.com, an area rug, a sofa table and dining room table from www.craigslist.com, and indoor/outdoor chairs purchased on clearance!” Dear Home Staging Expert® – My wife has accepted a job offer … Continue reading
Home Staging has been around for years now, and though almost considered a standard practice when it comes time to sell your home, there is still a lot of misinformation floating around out there. Here are a few of the … Continue reading
Hi, Lori – Quick question for you! We are not sure what to do with our cat, Tuna Fish, during showings. We both work all day and don’t know if it’s acceptable to leave him home alone or not. He … Continue reading
NOW is the time to buy if you are looking for an area rug for staging or home. Personally, I love the indoor/outdoor rugs for staging! Very lightweight to transport, easy to clean, durable for foot traffic, and gorgeous colors! … Continue reading
Dear Ms. Matzke, I ran across your website and really liked what I saw so I thought I would write in to get your opinion. I’ll be getting married in the spring and want to sell my condo soon so … Continue reading